I am really looking forward to see their offer. By the way, I keep waiting for last 8 months and all I can hear is – “..begin very soon..”. <br /><br />It is also interesting which channels are they going to broadcast here in AU. I spent some time in Poland and have regular contacts with my family and friends, and I can tell you that there are not many other channels. I don’t really know how it works, but many good channels broadcast non-polish productions as well. To do so, they need to have licences and copyright laws sorted – and they have, but only for Europe. This is why for example TVN created another channel called iTVN, or Polsat has Polsat 2 which are addressed to US or other areas where to get permission (pay for) to broadcast other than polish productions might be too expensive or in some countries is illegal.<br /><br />If you will ask people in Poland which channels do they watch (most popular) they will tell you (in no particular order) – Polish Public TV, Polsat and TVN. So, I am really looking forward to see those fantastic channels from Poland on UBI. I am not saying that TV Polonia or iTVN are the best, because quite often I go and rent some DVDs, but there is not many options left.