</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by The SERB:<br /><strong> this is wat i have ben wating for the tv plus channs to come so i can see what they look like i have been told that they look not good<br />tis mornin i go to my friend who has dish and i lok at the picture its no that good what i wont to now is can you buy something to make picture better on my tv befor i by tvplus as i not happy its lot better back home why so bad here<br />my friend has big tv i have big tv can we both go to elect shop and by somthing to fix<br />sorry poor english </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">For me allowing the General Serbian public to view these channels is a massive mistake.<br />This is the way it is if they had HD quality go for it TV Plus and people would love and like it BUT The Quality is so poor and because so many are buying HD TV's with digital set top boxes + some have Austar or Foxtel and many have digital <br />FTA with its superb picture quality your brain has been tuned to quality and of course don't forget <br />DVD's and TV plus let the community look at this. If its a stuff up fair enough but if it was done <br />on purpose WHAT A MONUMENTAL MISTAKE