hi phill <br /><br />i know that you dont need the fluse its just the princple of it some some people dont just Know how to do business <br /><br />been a bit busy lanscaping the back yard , installed a 3 keg bar , helping the wife raise our Daughter 9mths now <br /><br />is that the last Monaro they are making if it is the one i am thinking of you should buy it will increase in value like a GTHO <br />i would like to get one but just like 4 x 4s to much now great for camping and fishing trips as with the Ks i do in sydeny there are just to many dick heads alowed to drive and park and the only thing these dick heads respect is a 2 tonne 4x4 they tend not to cut you off as much and the veiw is good up high plus when your park if some lowlife opens there door insted of dinging my car they ding theres on the side steps <br /><br /><br />i like that DOD im looking a the Grand Cherokee 4 x 4 5.7lter with the same tech the lease is up on my comapany car in feb need to update <br /><br />if you got the time go to the Yanky site that sells Hummers make sure you spec the armor plating those yank have some much choice when it comes to cars <br /><br />any how have a good Xmas and dont buy to many toys this xmas wait for the sales <br /><br />end of line