Welcome to the world of copy protection, MPAA and the movie studio cartel.<br /><br />There is NOT a DVD on the market that will not have problems with a batch of disks. Its chance and luck (quite in your favour).<br /><br />Sony and Toshiba are the WORST on the market. They will NOT play anything that has been authored, they only play origional pressed DVD's. You can add hacks and so forth, but you cant even burn home videos of your damn child onto a DVD and the crap of a thing play it!!<br /><br />It really angers me, all this protection and designing players to specifically reject burnt media. Who the hell made the MPAA Lord and Masters of the Universe and made THEM decide that I can't play my sons DVDs on a name brand DVD that happens to be owned or has some financial tie with a film studio.<br /><br />So I guess by the MPAA's policy I would just leave my son's video on HI-8 and in 10 years time after the video has deteriorated say a simple 'oh well'.<br /><br />The 3 disks you have must be of a particular pressing. Its common to buy the SAME disks again and will play fine.<br /><br />Don't worry send me the origionals, I will make BACKUPS for you on DVD-R that will play no problems, and return copies and origionals to you.<br /><br />MPAA you get the giant thumbs down!