|
0 members (),
1,437
guests, and
24
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Magnitude 3.5 earthquake strikes near Vlore, Bashkia Vlorë, Qarku i Vlores, Albania
• M 2.1 - 2 km S of Forest Park, Georgia
• M 5.0 - Mariana Islands region
• M 1.2 - 10 km WSW of Shamrock, Oklahoma
• M 3.5 - 137 km NNE of Vieques, Puerto Rico
• M 2.1 - 69 km NE of Chignik, Alaska
• M 5.0 - 187 km ENE of Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
WOW Dawn! ahha Great site! I enjoyed it very much. I especially loved the illustrations and story of the little green man.  Beautiful. I also enjoyed all of your photos (birds, fairy lights, cloud and shadow spirits, etc.)! The spider creature was intriguing. blink And the sea moster photo is loaded with spirit images. I do think there was a serpent spirit there despite our slightly different angles on it. I hope it's okay for me to use your photo to illustrate (in green) what I see here. I feel both of us seeing a serpent image is really legitimate because often when I show others my raw uninterpreted photos, they see something similar to what I see, but yet slightly different or from another angle. It is the proverbial 3 blind men describing the elephant. It is an elephant, but each sees their own view. I also notice little transparent-like lines and wavy bits that I consider spirit blur. Often photos that open up the spirit world more fully have some type of blurring. I have no doubt Chris will see the many little people in this photo (I see a few). I believe that the intention of the photographer to capture the spirit world opens the possibility for photographing it (like a fairy door  ). Photographers with absolutely no intention of capturing the spirit world will generally capture what Chris and I have termed "sterile" photos where we can find no trace of spirit. Anyway, excellent site. I am happy you shared it here. Thanks for the link, too! I am sure the spirits and your little green friend honour you for providing others with a glimpse into their world.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics857,676
Posts892,471
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|