|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
1,436
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Monday, 5 October 2026
• M 2.1 - 2 km S of Forest Park, Georgia
• M 5.0 - Mariana Islands region
• M 1.2 - 10 km WSW of Shamrock, Oklahoma
• M 3.5 - 137 km NNE of Vieques, Puerto Rico
• M 2.1 - 69 km NE of Chignik, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612 |
Thank you Chriss and Alisa. You guys are so sweet to visit my websites and give me such positive feedback on them.
I started both of them just as a place to keep track of helpful links and my curious stuff pictures. It's easier for me to keep track of my favorites.
Chriss, I welcome any thoughts that you'd like to share with me. I'm a bit short-sited for the most part and don't always see what's before me... like the snake eye
Alisa, Oh my gosh, Thank you so much for your thoughts on my photo. I am tickled pink about it. I really appreciate your seeing past the obvious and being able to see deeper into the picture. I didn't even notice that lines, snake eye or little guy. This is sooo interesting! (On that day, I felt like a snake was close and I wouldn't go into the woods too far...)
Alisa, I would like to post your analyst & illustration on my sea monster web page for my visitors to enjoy and learn from.. I'll gladly post a link to your 'Metaphysical Awakening Web Site' and give you full acknowledgement.
I apologize, I got long winded. I just think mystical subjects are fascinating...
~~~I wish I didn't have typos, then I wouldn't have to edited so much...~~~~
Last edited by dawn; Wed 20 Sep 2006 04:04:PM.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics857,723
Posts892,518
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|