|
|
|
0 members (),
1,675
guests, and
28
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Monday, 5 October 2026
• M 2.0 - 41 km SW of Nanwalek, Alaska
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - Indonesia: Banda Sea on Monday, Oct 5, 2026,...
• M 0.9 - 5 km SE of Yorba Linda, CA
• M 1.2 - 1 km WSW of Pico Rivera, CA
• M 1.9 - 4 km S of Pāhala, Hawaii
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Thanks for that abundance of info, Chris.  I am having a little synchronicity with Tlaloc...from my journal on 22.09.06: In the night I experienced images and knowledge of serpents. And I have experienced synchronicity lately with serpents � Chris sent me a serpent photo and I found one on Dawn�s webpage, all at the same time I was working on my own serpent webpage.
I received [clairaudiently] the word Taruk or Taru in association with these serpents. Looking it up I see that Taru was the Hittite (modern day peninsula of Turkey in ~2000 BC) storm/weather god. He was the head of the pantheon of gods and was symbolized by a bull. I think this is yet another incarnation to add to the collection of names I have so far been given (Thoth, Quetzalcoatl, etc.)
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics857,460
Posts892,255
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|