|
|
|
0 members (),
1,447
guests, and
27
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Thursday, 8 October 2026
• M 5.5 - 17 km SW of Burias, Philippines
• M 1.5 - 13 km WSW of Stanton, Texas
• Moderate mag. 4.8 earthquake - 263 km west of Tual, Kota Tual, Maluku, Indo...
• M 1.1 - 8 km ENE of Larkfield-Wikiup, CA
• M 1.0 - 2 km W of Fontana, CA
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Interesting!  This post reminded me of a dream I had in January 2005, in which I was taking a writing course and writing about dreams and what they mean. In the dream I was questioned about my writing and I explained it as this: "What I write is something that is already happening to someone. Imagination is just a view of some reality somewhere. 'Imagination' is also memory, and 'time' is like a 3-D donut in which the future is connected to you right in front of you and the past is connected right behind you." It was only after this dream that I ended up reading books such as Seth's that proposed imagination to be reality. I now accept it more and more easily. If infinity is a fact, then all possibilities can or will occur. One thing is for sure, my dream life is often as real to me as my waking life, so it's almost two for the price of one. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics863,448
Posts898,243
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|