|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
I suddenly noticed a flower above the forehead of this face (tinted it pink). I don't know what this means as yet...
I did not colour what I assume is the fifth petal on the lower left of the flower because it is not symmetrical with the other petals (leaving it up to viewer discrepancy). Below is a night time photo of this exact area of the palm (but a year ago) that shows a bearded man with flowers all around him.
Now I'm thinking Green Man  ... I had a night time experience in January of this year where in the midst of falling asleep I saw a small green man comprised of leaves and moss sitting in the air to my left (like a holographic symbol). I screamed and began spontaneously saying, "This is what has been scaring me, this is what has been scaring me!" Though the figure itself did not look scary. Then throughout the night whilst in different levels of consciousness I would see different iterations of green men in all shapes and sizes.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|