|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Thanks, Dawn!  And I'm so glad you support me pointing out what I see.  Otherwise, if I didn't, I have a feeling hardly anyone would see what I'm getting at. And indeed it is just my individual perception and many other perceptions are there. Often people share their photos with me without any kind of outline, and though they describe what they are seeing, I sometimes can't see it with them until they point it out on the photo. And then when I do see it, it becomes a viewpoint I share and add to my own. For me, I frequently see the wolf + man and the third-eye symbol. When I first started taking photos hoping for spirit, I had in mind to capture orbs and ghosts. The wolf imagery was totally unexpected. I believe it has to do with the spiritual path I am on and so it is coming through to me in my environment.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|