|
|
|
0 members (),
1,997
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Thursday, 1 October 2026
• M 1.6 - 55 km NW of Toyah, Texas
• M 5.5 - southeast of the Loyalty Islands
• M 4.3 - Carlsberg Ridge
• M 1.9 - 5 km WSW of Volcano, Hawaii
• Moderate mag. 4.5 earthquake - 109km SE of Fayzabad, Afghanistan, on Thursd...
• M 4.2 - 6 km WNW of Wauna, Washington
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Ooooo, this one does look different. Just today I had a tiny catnap and as I closed my eyes I pictured (for who knows what reason) one of your sphere photo clips. I looked at it in my mind's eye as a photo, but then the sphere darted closer (I guess) and became slightly larger and looked quite like this photo. I'm just realizing how odd and synchronistic this experience is with then seeing this post. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics851,589
Posts886,384
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|