|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
3,230
guests, and
28
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 2.8 - 42 km N of Chase, Alaska
• Moderate mag. 4.8 earthquake - Eastern Gulf of Aden on Monday, Sep 28, 2026...
• M 1.0 - 4 km ENE of Huntsville, Utah
• M 2.1 - 1 km NNW of Pāhala, Hawaii
• M 1.7 - 13 km SSW of Jal, New Mexico
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 424
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 424 |
Hi Dawn  Firstly, I had never heard of this book/film before, so it meant nothing to me. I have to say I would be very intrigued, if all my family and I had the same dream image and would definitely want to explore that much further - whatever the 'experts' say about DNA.
If you think about 'famous people', there are not that many compared with the ordinary people who have lived and did not get noticed or noted when alive. To me(as one of the ordinary) that does not mean that we are not bringing similar traits through with us also.
I have fleeting memories and glimpes of some of my past lives, which have filtered through to my conscious mind through dreams, meditation, past life regressions and just 'knowing'. I have exhibited certain traits in my life that I could not have known about, completely different from a cultural point of view and was not in my knowledge base for certain. Therefore I cannot go with the DNA conclusion.
For the time being it is a mystery for most people, and there will be so many theories as to what is correct and what is not.
I hope in the future we can come into life with memory of what has gone before and be able to use that for the good.

|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics845,197
Posts879,992
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|