|
|
|
0 members (),
1,127
guests, and
28
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Thursday, 8 October 2026
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 1.2 - 2 km NW of The Geysers, CA
• M 1.5 Explosion - 40 km SSE of Sandy Valley, Nevada
• M 2.1 Explosion - 53 km S of Kingston, Nevada
• M 2.5 - 20 km WNW of Preston, Nevada
• M 1.5 - 16 km SE of Silver Springs, Nevada
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612 |
I think I must've presented my thoughts wrong on DNA. I didn't mean for it to sound like a conclusion for everyone. I meant that it was my resolution as a possibility. But it's just one of the possibilities because I do think there are reincarnated people and there always have been. Clan of Cave Bear is a book... (well, they made a movie about it and I didn't care for it at all.) In CoCB the people are born with the memories of their ancestors and know about it and use them in their survival and laws. You know that diamond you spoke of in your post to Alisa, I consider DNA to be like one of the prisms.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,865
Posts897,660
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|