|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 424
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 424 |
Lovely dog I have to say Elaine  It is great you are allowing Alisa to exhibit your photos for us all to see. Interesting photos also, with the ectoplasm and the orbs in both shots. I also have found I do not photograph ectoplasm Alisa, and infrequently I find orbs on my photographs. I have noted before, that quite often orbs will be around animals. Within the ecto on this shot, I see nature spirits shapes. I look forward to seeing more of your photos 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|