|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
I reiterate...you ask excellent questions and I thank you so much for participating in these topics, Dawn.  Red is prevalent in spirit photos. Like the photos of my son upon birth and my toddler niece. The red spirit of a young woman who showed up for her graduation. Or in the photo of the spoon-bender man in the midst of psychokinesis.
But as to what red means, I have often wondered because I so love the colour red. I am sure there are many interpretations. Interestingly I have lately received several spirit lessons on colour. These lessons occur during the night for me when an advanced spirit teaches me truths about reality and I am able to ask questions (very cool stuff). For me, I have learned that red is spiritually representative of the physical path of life, whereas blue is representative of the purely spiritual path. But I best start a new topic on this for further explanation.  Meanwhile, perhaps a soul/spirit whether on its own or surrounding the body, shows up as red on the physical plane such as in photos. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|