i know SBS and ESPN hold the rights to broadcast UEFA Champions League games live in Australia (which ONLY air POMMY teams games anyway eg Liverpool, man utd, chelsea , etc ONLY)
but can only air one game because all games are played at the same time, there is hardly no chance of waching turkish or any other teams compete in CHampionms League games Live, StarTv would not air Champions League games only because we are waching the StarEuro version which dont air them anyway!!

BUT because they never air any Turkish team games such as Galatasaray Fenerbahce Besiktas games, kanal d showtv(showtv again sometimes becuase we have the Euro version) always aired their UEFA CUP clashes live in the previous years and had no problem waching it here!!

Now that all the games are under the D-smart Channel we will not miss out on any of the games, as it will not conflict with either SBS or ESPN becuase they dont air those teams games!!

*i know for a fact it wont with UEFA CUP games but might a little with Champions League games at times (eg maybe if they play a pommie team which is 4-10 to happen)....

D-smart will also be airing other european clashes not soo much the enlish teams games, this way if we do get D-smart to the UBI family all other people will be able to benefit waching their teams compete such as R.Madrid(Spanish people) Olympiakos (Greek people) etc...

I hope you guys at the UBI will take this post seriously and action will be taken hopefully as i know alott off people will be alot more than greatful!!!