crazy_tuk

Think about this do D-Smart even have rights to broadcast anything in Australia???

Why not ask them and see as they need to have rights to broadcast those games or sports in Australia to do so

UBI could get D-Spor channel now if they wanted to but all you would see is a BLACK SCREEN or a Info card advising that this game cannot be shown due to broadcasting rights......

As you said in your first post YOU said that Euro D ( Kanal D ) and Euro Star ( Star TV ) were broadcasting these games already on UBI previously which I know for fact is incorrect Euro Star shows no sports and Euro D on the very rare occasion shows one pot luck so again whats the difference ? as Euro D and Euro Star never showed these games before anyway? .....

As for SBS and ESPN showing only Pommie games thats there choice to do so but they do own the broadcasting rights to all UEFA Cup and UEFA Champions League matches not just to Pommie teams they shows Pommie teams as there is demand for it but they could easily show any team they wish as they own the broadcasting rights for both of those tournaments

I want Super Sport channels off NOVA in Greece but hey I know that Super Sport only have rights to broadcast whatever they show to GREECE only same as D-SMART only has rights to broadcast to TURKEY only not hard to figure out that there is very slim or no chance that we will never get these here is it

All I can say is its not going to happen until or unless D-SMART invests abit more and buys broadcasting rights for Australia also as now they only have rights for Turkey only