load of crap i say..this just tells you how the national broadcaster responds I cant believe that "they don't have enough material to create sat version"..They have such a big archive plus so much to show...hey if BN can do it I am sure BHT1 can too! Plus they are getting loads of money from the humanitarian organisations...I think there is more to the story here too...

Also UBI chargers the customers for the program here while BHT gets 0! Hmm not sure how they are better off anyway...No wonder RTS has no desire to join...and look they even have the sat version...I think BHT is just plain lazy to make sat version. Hey if NTV hayat, Bn have sat versions then I dunno.
But anyway we are eager all to hear these news from UBI in regards to the BALKAN BOOM channels...guyz i am all ears

As far as the court case goes BHT will have to provide some strong evidence how Tv plus has broken the contract (I assume not paying BHT a cent ONLY IF THAT TERM WAS IN THE CONTRACT) as far as the distribution time of the signal I think BHT couldn't care less when indeed it ll be or should I say was meant to be distributed, just consider the sentence "we dont have enough material to create sat verrsion"...they don't care less for the satellite version....well sorry when UBI starts opening the bag then maybe..thats my 5 cent to this story