You know what, tho? After making this post and then carrying on with the rest of my day, it occurred to me that there is synchronicity here (at least to me there is). My mind has been very much on explosives this week actually. blink

With the recent anniversary of Sept 11, I was prompted to revisit the issue, which I had concluded long ago was government MHOP (made it happen on purpose). Yesterday I watched September 11 Revisted an absolutely amazing documentary that virtually proves the building collapses were controlled demolitions.

A few day earlier, I had spent time contemplating the tragedy. I asked (as I do) for information from my internal source (higher self, spirit guides, etc.) as to what really happened on Sept 11. Amongst the imagery that came into my mind was of line drawings like a blue print with vials of blue fluid placed on the lines. I was perplexed at first, but after some thought, I interpreted this as symbolic of explosive fluids and that the message was indeed intentional demolition. At the same time, the word "cordite" popped into my mind, which is a word probably in my brain's vocabulary database (though a word previously unused), and which is reasonably impressive given my utter lack of explosives knowledge or interest.

I highly recommend going to the link above and watching at least a part of that documentary. It really brought the day back to me and refreshed my memory that has since been slightly muddied by the subsequent news reports and distorted interpretations of what happened on the day. It also has some amazing, clear analyses. coolpeace