|
|
|
0 members (),
1,279
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• Moderate mag. 4.3 earthquake - North Pacific Ocean, 153 km southwest of San...
• M 3.0 - 33 km SSW of Nelson Lagoon, Alaska
• M 1.9 - 1 km NE of Woodside, CA
• M 6.0 - 7 km N of La Tronosa, Panama
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830 |
I love the tree webcam and I see a big spirit face in it almost daily. There are faces usually collaged all around the big face. Spirit seems to be that way...a collage of many faces. Here's what I saw today:
He's got his mouth open, if that helps you hone in.
![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/webcam/bigface171107.jpg)
Original
![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/webcam/bigface171107_3.jpg)
More faces in the collage. As a little note...I don't see faces in all things all the time. There really is a concentration of spirit in certain areas that emanates and my mind interprets images from it. This treed area is a really powerful spirit area I think. I see images in it so frequently. Also of note, a couple of these faces are wearing hats, which is symbolic to me of Green Man. I have come to interpret it to be his "tradmark" on my visions. And finally, there is the hint of an "x" on the cheek of this big face. And as hats are a symbol for Green Man to me, "x" is a symbol given to me to mean God (the "x" is intentionally generic as people can apply their own interpretations). 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,708
Posts904,504
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|