Originally Posted by Liski
ARABIC PACK,

Please don't get me started - if you have a problem with your dish and equipment I hardly see how it's UBI responsibility. UBI's main objective is to supply the programming to it's customers and everything should be fine if "your" equipment is in good working order. Maybe it would be a good idea to get yourself a technician to take a look at your dish instead of blaming UBI.

Please refrain from using foul language on here.

LISKI DO you have the right to talk about me like that what i should talk and what i shouldn't. In evey word that i say i mean it and when i swear to someone who pissed me off always when i got raining and also keep in your mind that i got someone from ubi to do the dish for me so that's why i was pissed off and ubi didn't do anything to me. I think in other compaies the'll send you another one to fix it for you because you already paid for the techniqtion and because it haven't been for long time less than 6 months so imagin it if you got that problem and they tell you, you have to pay again to fix it if you got any wind or raining. Are we a bank to pay service for my dish every 3 months is it a car or a dish??

SALAM MUHYEE