Originally Posted by reuder
Originally Posted by night_flight
yeah I d understand that if MAYBE bn was on tape delay but for music videos i d be pissed off to send sms and who knows when it gets on tv and those sms are shit expensive $4/sms..even if it is on tape delay do we have to see the same tape 2 nights in a row? I dont get some things...dunno bn sat for instance repeats during the week some talk shows in different times so each time zone kinda gets to see it during daylight which i think is GREAT if u are really into one show then wake up and watch if not you can always catch up with it 2 days later when it ll b repeated in something more sensible (aust time).
I mean ppl do have video recorders anyway (if not some even have dvd (or hard drive) recorders these days)...
In conclusion I d like tv to be LIVE smile

Totally agree night_flight! BN/PINK etc understand that their channels are broadcast in different timezones all around the world (they didn't come down in the last shower), and that's why their programming has been organised in 8 (or is it 6) hour blocks, so eventually, everyone will have seen a show in a reasonable timeslot.
We want to watch what's live, LIVE! Simple as that. There haven't been any problems in the past when Tarbs was around, I think this is just a cost cutting exercise disguised as 'a request due to customer feedback'.
because the guy told me the timezones r terablile thats why they delay abit?