|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Yes, more of my webcam visions.  I just noticed this image this afternoon. You may need to engage your imagination here... ![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/webcam/wolfman.jpg)
![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/webcam/wolfman3.jpg)
At first look I saw just the man on the right and wolf in the middle and so I tinted it that way. But then I suddenly recognized what I feel is a man behind the wolf on the left, so I re-tinted. While this is truly spirit IMO, at the same time it is me scrying (seeing my own vision of spirit). I often see the wolf and the man and have seen this wolf-man merging imagery since I first started "looking". I have come to understand the meaning to be "free the will". To get in tune with true desires, purpose and path. Though it's quite likely you'll see an image different to mine in the original, I appreciate you having a look at what I see.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|