|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612 |
 Oops, I apologize for not being clear. By the 'question mark' I meant that they still couldn't say 100% what it was... and they left it's identity open to the possibilities that it's a fairy, (although, I must confess, that I think discovering a new species of bug would be cool too...) My saying, "I think it is as should be", means that they presented info and then stepped back and allowed the reader to make up his own mind. Or that's the way the RIPS website reads to me. I give credit to any paranormal research site that is willing to post any type of 'Fae or nature folks' photo with any kind of hint or suggestion that it may be a Faerie... Considering the widespread arrogant negativity & stigma towards the subject of fae and nature folks. About your photo: I think it's a good a thing that a photo may be a catalyst to further crack open the lid to the proverbial box and give someone an extra boost to journey outside the cardboard confines into the miraculous worlds of wonder of the spiritual cosmos. Thanks Alisa, I enjoy the way you explain your points so clearly, I wish I had that gift. You have so many inspiring thoughts. You, too, give me much to ponder on and I like that... Sweet! 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|