|
|
|
0 members (),
1,238
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 6 October 2026
• M 5.1 - 34 km NNW of Bāgeshwar, India
• M 3.5 - 25 km WNW of Preston, Nevada
• M -1.0 - 77 km NW of Ninilchik, Alaska
• M 1.2 - 3 km SE of Loma Linda, CA
• M 3.9 - 247 km WNW of Port McNeill, Canada
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,142
Assistant Launch Director
|
|
Assistant Launch Director
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,142 |
I just can't wait! Another addition to the truth of my situation...well not really, we were separated before Dchs became involved but they are trying to keep me literally and physically away from my kids...I've been denied face to face contact now for the 2nd time in 2 months...I have to work but they won't allow for that, it's a too bad too sad issue and because the contact was court ordered for Dchs to direct instead of already structured, I lose out until I go back to court...and again fight my side of the case
DcHs will most likely know who this is now...but do you see me care, if I could use that other guy's avatar with the waving middle finger I'd display at them right now. All you need now is something appropriate in the signature area.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics860,157
Posts894,952
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|