Right, I have a query that I can't resolve myself - so I'd like to put it out there in the hope that somebody else can tell me where I stand in regard to the rules of this forum.

I have a web site that was designed for parents dealing with DoCS. Some of you are already familiar with my site. The site is in no way similar to this site, so in that regard it's not "competition" so telling everyone about my site here is OK according to the rules of this web site.

My issue centres around the fact that my site also has a forum. This is where I am not sure where telling everyone about my site fits in with the rules here.

My opinion is that even though my site has a forum and everyone here is welcome and encouraged to post at the forum on my site, I in NO WAY am aiming to poach users from this forum.

It's my belief that parents should be encouraged to post on every darn forum they can find.

My web site has a lot of information about DoCS and how to deal with DoCS, but I am always looking for more information from other parents to add to the site... That is why I would like to tell everyone about my site.

I am looking for user participation in contributions of anything and everything but if it's somehow breaking the rules here then I will veto the whole idea.

The forum at my site is dormant at the moment. I was offline due to illness and putting together my case for trial and it seems that I was also the glue that helped keep the forum operational... Alas many of the users have disappeared but I would like to breathe new life into the forum and get it pumping again.

A few of you have posted in the forum on my site which is great. But I've also noticed that some of that few only posted once or twice then vanished.

Opinions would be appreciated.