My site is crawled by Google, so it's available through the Google search engine. Admittedly the site itself has not been updated in over a year, but that was because the forum took off and everyone seemed to be reluctant to contribute to the site itself.

I am currently updating the site but the new pages are not yet ready for uploading.

I'm seeking user contribution. This can be anything from advice and ideas to documentation, links and everything in between... The whole aim of the site is to develop a strong support network for it's users and create a hub of useful advice and information for parents who are stuck in the system.

Right now the information on the site is pretty much about me and my case - but I had to start somewhere. I really do want input from other people.

The site can be accessed at...

www.power4parents.org

power4parents.org is technically owned by me but is in reality owned by all users. Membership is free. One day I may require a small annual membership fee from users to keep the site running, but that's not in the near future. I can afford $12.95 per month.