The more sites we all know about.....the more people will find it.... I think the slow part of it all may be because of that fact rainbowchaser....many are so tied up in dealing with these morons, and time slips by.....perfect for them......people do get frustrated at what seems to be an impossible task, and thanks to the higher ups in gov.....it works for them.....
the International media would be a better bet in advertising this through stories related.....
an example is the Aboriginal community......the stolen generation.....and still no accountability.....to my way of thinking, as much as i admire Rudd for his attempt....sorry does not cut it for the affected lives, as the damage caused is the problem.....and that is still embedded in their memories, and many have lost families permanently......but the memory for these victims does not go away...families are an important part of our lives, and any governing body have no right to impinge on that.......they are nothing more than terrorists with a ticket to torture continually........A lot of these support groups too are ineffective, telling people we have to play the game with the morons.....well that gets nothing done and that is why they do not grow, and the gov run ones only serve to let the gov know who to target and continually defame...look at docsniper's case, now there is a fine example....and considering they are mainly cops in another dept.....we end up with a band of thugs armed and dangerous flouting the justice system.....and the basic rights of any decent being.