Look I can tell you honestly that I only have one AXE to grind over the arresting officer that never arrested me in the first place as I went voluntarily to the Police station and I will face her after my day in court if all goes well and ask her FACE TO FACE one and only simple question because if I don't get a thorough answer, this matter will go to GOD if I have to.
But mainly I was surprised that the Cops, yes even the one up the top warned me about DOCS and I even got a strong impression that they pitied on me, like as if something was going to happen that I never expected.
Actually till today it remind me of the movie called GHOST staring Patrick Swayze where in the movie as people died, their body and soul separate and after separation has taken place, if you're a BAD person and you are about to go to the gateway of hell the BLACK Devils come and drag you away.
I still feel that today when I sat in that chair at ?????????? Police station where Constable ?????? Offered me a nice cold drink and had a look of pity on her face only to walk out of the fucking interview room where the BOSS (Not saying how far up the ladder he was) also walked in with that same look and said nothing but warning me we are not responsible what DOCS do and I was just bewildered to what in the fuck was going on.
Bewildered be fucked the BLACK Devil was about to blow over my family and that Black DEVIL IS THE DEPARTMENT OF CHILD SAFETY IN ONE OF THE THREE MOST DESPISED OFFICES and one day I will reveal the office and the CSO and I challenge her to take this matter further.