I have to comment here that the three polls are starting to show a pattern.
Poll 1
The Department of Child Safety is the greater of both evils and probably the root for the problem to what has been going on today.

Poll 2
When it comes to being fairly treated or not fairly treated Child safety is winning hands down on the unfairly treating of clients, but what is surprising is that some are saying they were fairly treated by the Police and in the next box with less counts in it some are saying that they were unfairly treated so what sort of conclusion are we going to get here.

Poll 3
Now this one gets me. Why? because I think and I could be wrong that this poll somehow is attached to the poll above trying to show that some of you have been fairly treated by the Police because its a possibility some of the Police depending on the lack of evidence against the accused feel guilty to what is about to happen to a person by warning that person what Child Safety is about to do with them.
Its a possibility that some of the Police that work hand in hand with Child Safety having families of their own are having second thoughts working with this department.