|
|
|
0 members (),
1,229
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Wednesday, 7 October 2026
• M 1.2 - 4 km W of Fuig, Puerto Rico
• M 2.5 - 179 km WSW of Adak, Alaska
• M 4.0 - 57 km NW of Jumla, Nepal
• M 1.3 - 4 km W of Fuig, Puerto Rico
• M 1.2 - 13 km SE of Verlot, Washington
• M 4.7 - 106 km NE of Hihifo, Tonga
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 577
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 577 |
Just say we find a Actor that nobody knows, we make a mock trial, All know about it except for the 36 jurors to be picked to 12. Now the trial runs for three days, NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER FUCKINGGGGG NOOTHING!!! and the Child that accused you had a cock and bull story that changed 50 times, Nothing added up, No mobile phone recorfs, No text message records, No emails to the child records you could prove you weren't there at those days but at the end the 3 day the jurors find you GUILTY.
What happens next, A Appeal, the Judges looks over the case, No evidence except a bit of fabricated evidence called a 93a, the conviction is over turned by a panel of Judges, look at the tax payer money saved.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:18:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:31:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
kickemout
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:35:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
kickemout
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:37:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:37:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
DocSniper
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:44:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:49:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:50:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
rainbowchaser
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:57:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
kickemout
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:58:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 09:28:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 09:29:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 09:34:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 09:39:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 09:41:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
rainbowchaser
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 09:46:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:45:PM
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,734
Posts897,529
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|