|
|
|
1 members (Alisa),
1,362
guests, and
31
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 6 October 2026
• M 2.0 - 52 km WSW of Cantwell, Alaska
• M 0.1 - 39 km ENE of McKinney Acres, Texas
• M 1.3 - 16 km NE of Little Lake, CA
• M 1.5 - 9 km E of Borrego Springs, CA
• M 3.2 - 5 km ESE of Wofford Heights, CA
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Fair enough. It is not the perspective I take, but I accept that you feel you need to cover your a.r.s.e. here. And since I'm saying how I feel, I would also like to say that if you live in fear you will attract things to be feared. If you think people are out to get you, you will be much more likely to attract people into your life that will fulfil the role of your belief. It is hard when you have experienced someone taking advantage of you, (as I know you have). But if you continue to expect that this will happen the cycle will just continue. No one here felt ill will toward you that I am aware of. At least no one said anything derogatory about you to me, though some people of course will have different feelings, agendas, and viewpoints. But EVEN if someone said something derogatory about you (and they did not in my presence), then let them be jerks. Who cares.  And I will also say, that I like you on several levels. I see the goodness in your heart despite a sometimes rough exterior. And I also think the way you post and present yourself is alluring and makes people feel comfortable to speak out. You are an asset. And I am sorry to see you go. Stay if you want. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics859,713
Posts894,508
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|