|
|
|
0 members (),
1,390
guests, and
24
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
M 6.5 - 177 km W of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 1.2 - 6 km W of Orcas, Washington
• M 0.8 - 86 km NNW of Karluk, Alaska
• M 1.4 - 49 km N of Valdez, Alaska
• M 3.2 - 2 km SW of Signal Hill, CA
• M 1.7 - 49 km SSE of Nelchina, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 352
Mission Specialist Level 2
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 352 |
but I gotta say it makes funny reading. And I know you saying it from your heart.
i have a sense of humour and I think it is funny and does not offend me in the slightest.
What offends me is if some male was in my home or anywhere for that manner and trying to touch me up, a male saying degrogatory (make mine Toohey's new or xxxx gold please!) sexist comments to me that is personally directed at me. Oh boy that's when I get nasty.
But a generalisation, some sweeping remark would wash over me like water.
I can be just as sexist towards males back and often am at any chance I get.
I am bit of a male hater underneath. And this got me into trouble with docs. i thought I was sounding off to a sister. hahahha. then she turned on me and sided with the abusive father of my child. It went weird - weirder than my sick sense of humour.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics865,876
Posts900,672
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|