|
|
|
0 members (),
1,269
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 6 October 2026
• Magnitude 3.8 tremor reported 31 miles southwest of Ely, Nevada, United Sta...
• M 4.5 - Kermadec Islands region
• M 2.6 - 4 km NNW of Big Bear City, CA
• M 4.4 - 50 km SW of Tambolaka, Indonesia
• M 2.6 - 13 km N of Karluk, Alaska
|
#44742
Thu 30 Apr 2009 01:04:PM
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 146
Astronaut Level 3
|
|
Astronaut Level 3
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 146 |
I am a deep believer in blood memories. I believe that a section of memory is stored within our DNA - vital things, like our origin ect.
I few years ago, I discovered that, going back as far as we can within records, I have ancestors from Minsk, and Kiev, in Russia! When I found out, I thought, 'That explains my love for Russia!' As, I have always been a lover of the country.
A fun little fact; I was born in 1991. The USSR (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, better known as Soviet Russia, collapsed, in 1991 - the year I was born - becoming split into 83 Federal subjects.
Memories in the DNA would mean they'd be passed down from generation to generation, and thus keep vital memories literally hidden within the blood.
I could also place this on a Russian spirit, my love for "my" motherland inherrited within my host spirit. Maybe the two are connected, you know, a certain type of blood attracts a certain type of spirit. It would sound logical to me; but then again, that is only me.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics859,923
Posts894,718
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|