|
|
|
0 members (),
1,357
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Tuesday, 6 October 2026
• M 1.4 - 43 km SSE of Nelchina, Alaska
• M 1.3 - 7 km NW of The Geysers, CA
• M 0.5 - 11 km N of Midland, Texas
• M 0.9 - 64 km NW of Ninilchik, Alaska
• M 2.3 - 28 km WSW of Yampa, Colorado
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Thanks for the comments OMJ. I do sense lizard. I wonder if the lizard is what I see as Tsuki...hmmm, or maybe this is the lizard?
Anyway, I better further highlight how I see Tsuki. I'll indicate a nose and tint her brown.
Oh, and the wolf picture was painted for me by Kay  (bless her soul, love her to pieces xoxox). Meanwhile, here are some of Tsuki's latest litter, ripe for the picking, hoping to find homes. Sooo cute!
![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/animals/jucy.jpg)
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics859,667
Posts894,462
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|