|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
3,230
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 1.3 - 17 km WNW of Orangeville, Utah
• M 3.3 - 21 km W of Preston, Nevada
• M 0.5 - 8 km E of North Logan, Utah
• M 4.4 - Fiji region
• M 5.4 - north of Svalbard
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263
Mission Specialist Level 1
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 1
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263 |
yep I sure can spot the fairy!!! great highlighting job by the way!!! ha I actually did see those pictures on the internet a while back. I really don't know how I came upon that probably while looking up fairy stuff too;) but yes what I see is dragonflies even the first picture. I think the author was just fascinated with them that she calls them fairies. Like they are the fairies of the insect world. But I do see where it does look like it has a helmet on great observation  I actually thought that when I first saw it to tell the truth great minds must think alike right?  so you saw both fairies in Michigan are those areas in the country part of the state?
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics844,925
Posts879,720
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|