|
|
|
0 members (),
2,379
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 29 September 2026
• M 4.2 - 6 km WNW of Wauna, Washington
• M 2.2 - 8 km W of Cotati, CA
• M 4.8 - 97 km W of Petrolia, CA
• M 1.1 - 7 km ENE of Yucaipa, CA
• M 1.1 - 79 km NNW of Karluk, Alaska
• M 2.5 - 12 km NNE of San Lucas, CA
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263
Mission Specialist Level 1
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 1
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263 |
No they didn't freak  but they were really excited the little one who is six ran to tell his teacher and of course she was like huh? ok dear LOL!!  I put a post up long ago about my experience when I saw three UFO's I don't remember if you read it or not, but it's under "holy crap I saw a UFO today" my experience was different from there's as well except the fact that I was in the backseat of the car too. Also that the ones I saw was disc shape  not cigar like yours and the kiddies. Thanks for your story and your input as well. You had a crazy sighting too which is awesome!!! I do not doubt what they saw was genuine in fact I really feel that it is real and coming from my own view point as a true eye witness I can't be any happier! 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics848,039
Posts882,834
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|