|
|
|
0 members (),
1,279
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• Moderate mag. 4.3 earthquake - North Pacific Ocean, 153 km southwest of San...
• M 3.0 - 33 km SSW of Nelson Lagoon, Alaska
• M 1.9 - 1 km NE of Woodside, CA
• M 6.0 - 7 km N of La Tronosa, Panama
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830 |
I so agree we would all get together And make a gorgeous flock of birds-of-a-feather Though I must admit my fortune is good That at least Dragonwyst's in my neck of wood But I remain so thankful for my friends on-line Better friends in person I would never find Because I get to know you all soul-to-soul And for me there is no greater goal  I'd like to say more, but it's one of those days When my brain is experiencing patches of haze But pass me the beer maybe that will help It probably can't hurt...ha ha ha 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,708
Posts904,504
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|