|
|
|
0 members (),
1,391
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Magnitude 3.5 earthquake strikes near Vlore, Bashkia Vlorë, Qarku i Vlores, Albania
• World Earthquake Report for Monday, 5 October 2026
• M 5.5 - Volcano Islands, Japan region
• M 1.9 - 15 km ESE of Pearsall, Texas
• M 0.8 - 5 km SSW of Redlands, CA
• M 3.0 - 50 km WNW of Ninilchik, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
I so agree we would all get together And make a gorgeous flock of birds-of-a-feather Though I must admit my fortune is good That at least Dragonwyst's in my neck of wood But I remain so thankful for my friends on-line Better friends in person I would never find Because I get to know you all soul-to-soul And for me there is no greater goal  I'd like to say more, but it's one of those days When my brain is experiencing patches of haze But pass me the beer maybe that will help It probably can't hurt...ha ha ha 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics857,598
Posts892,393
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|