|
|
|
0 members (),
2,448
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 29 September 2026
• M 4.2 - 6 km WNW of Wauna, Washington
• M 2.2 - 8 km W of Cotati, CA
• M 4.8 - 97 km W of Petrolia, CA
• M 1.1 - 7 km ENE of Yucaipa, CA
• M 1.1 - 79 km NNW of Karluk, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Thank you for the amazingly kind words, Orb Queen! I wish I felt worthy of such praise, but I'm glad that you have felt inspired and nurtured by me. And I appreciate knowing how deeply you feel. And you know you are my inner circle, as I've said - cut from the same cloth.  I love the angel costume line, too!  Thank you, bb girl. Now seriously, I had not read this post at the time I shouted out to you (very spontaneously, just as I was logging out)... [x] Alisa: I  you, OQ! But I was a bit amazed to note that I shouted that to you around the time you posted similar words and the  here. love you all orb-queen  I was totally feelin it, and we were in sync! 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics848,057
Posts882,852
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|