|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
1,416
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• M 4.2 - 6 km WNW of Wauna, Washington
• M 2.0 - 93 km NNW of Aleneva, Alaska
• M 4.5 - 59 km NE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 2.5 - 33 km WNW of Desert Center, CA
• M 2.5 - 33 km WNW of Desert Center, CA
|
#5474
Sat 31 Jul 2004 07:11:AM
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 25
Astronaut Level 1
|
|
Astronaut Level 1
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 25 |
I have the old Sydney Ch35 transmitter in my possesion. To bad that channel space is being used by digital tv now. I took the transmitter to East Timor and got a licence to use it over there.<br />The licence is still current, but the transmitter is now back in Sydney. I had no problems with any competiton or silly laws, just not a big viewer base. Some expates appreciated Australian feeds with the need for anything but a UHF TV.<br /><br />I have more ideas from program content than I can poke a stick at, I also have the equipment to transmit that content !
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,599
Posts904,395
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|