HaHaHa, Good on you mate.<br />I hope you enjoy the speed when you get it because I will. Yes you are right you would be surprised who reads these forums today, I have also had two emails from the Sydney morning Herald regarding Al-Manar Arabic channel, I've had emails from Local members about Men and the raw deals they get when getting divorced, I had emails of Abuse from womens action groups abusing me as I have said it should be compulsary for DNA test to be made before a Woman can claim $$$$ from her EX, OOOOOOH this is a nerve that Women today don't like and I will push it, TRUCK em.<br />I believe if you are correct you must stand up for yourself and fight as most Australians bend down and do nothing and Cop it up the A.R.S.E.<br />My Next WAR!!! will be JOHN HOWARDS Industral Madness because this is what it will be, I will post around the 1st of July the things to do to find DIRT, yes, MUD in case if you ever get sacked by your boss and you clearly know in your own mind that you were right.<br />Stay tuned for Pay Back time!!! My Maltese Arab blood boils when I see a good honest faithful worker getting used, abused, Blackmailed, then sacked 2 weeks before his probation period is up to only be replaced by another worker who has the same done to him or her.