Yeah, the butterfly didn't turn out. It was made of special characters. But you probably know what I mean ---> <3

Doll is totally meant as sweet. Even my American grandpa used to call me that. I loved it. cheerful

I used to get rather upset when someone referred to me as being little or small. But I'm over it now. Even when my husband used to say how I'm just so little (short) it used to really ire me! Yet he loves the heck out of me, hence thinks short is a good thing. Still, I did not and I felt offended. I think it was a reaction from my desire to be powerful (hence tall and mighty). I now know that what I am inside (my spirit) is really me. My vehicle might be small and round, but that's okay. I like it because it has served me well and it is perfectly lovely as small and round. Who said small and round was bad?

More importantly, Who cares?! teen

(Though this is all totally about my own issues)...I learned something great from watching Little People Big World when the dwarf father said when he was a child other kids used to call him "short". He said that yeah, he was short. And so? I really like that answer and attitude.

I now imagine the amazing strength gained through lessons of being disfigured, handicapped, etc. If you can see your own beauty through whatever vehicle you are in - then you win. You don't "need" to be seen as attractive by an outside source in order to be happy. You can just BE. You overcome. You are free. happyrun