A man asked his wife, "if you could have anything in the world for one day, what would you want?"<br />"I'd love to be six again," she replied.<br />On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and off they went to a local theme park. What a day!<br />He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop, the Wall of Fear everything there was! Wow!<br />Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach upside down. Right to a McDonald's they went, where her husband ordered her a Big Mac along with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake.<br />Then it was off to a movie: the latest Hollywood blockbuster, hot dogs, popcorn, Pepsi Cola and M&Ms. What a fabulous adventure!<br />Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed.<br />He leaned over and lovingly asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being six again?"<br />One eye opened. "You idiot, I meant my dress size."<br /><br />The moral of this story is:<br />If a woman speaks and a man is actually listening, he will still get it wrong.....