AUS-CITY Message Forums

          AUS-CITY Group Forums

                   Come explore with us!


                       Please also visit: IDB.COM.AU - IDB.INFO - IDB.ASIA - IDB.AU

Search AUS-CITY
Search Worldwide
Who's Online Now
1 members (Webmaster), 3,672 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
KSC PAD 39A
PAD 39A
KSC PAD 39B
PAD 39B
TLE DATA


IDB.COM.AU

For all your TLE downloads.

September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
AUS-CITY Recent Posts
29/03:00 EST Marine Wind Warning Summary for Queensland
by Webmaster - Mon 28 Sep 2026 05:00:PM
AUS-CITY Latest Photos
Crash Fire Demon F2 Car 17
Crash Fire Demon F2 Car 17
by Alisa, September 11
Cheeks! Beard Meats Food
Cheeks! Beard Meats Food
by Alisa, August 9
Mr. Beast Mansion! 💰
Mr. Beast Mansion! 💰
by Alisa, August 9
Angels? Light-beings?
Angels? Light-beings?
by Alisa, August 8
Naomi Jon
Naomi Jon
by Alisa, August 2
Popular Topics(Views)
AUS-CITY Earthquake Map
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 1.3 - 17 km WNW of Orangeville, Utah
• M 3.3 - 21 km W of Preston, Nevada
• M 0.5 - 8 km E of North Logan, Utah
• M 4.4 - Fiji region
• M 5.4 - north of Svalbard
AUS-CITY Advertisements
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#36304 Thu 20 Dec 2007 10:57:AM
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 168
Astronaut Level 3
*****
Astronaut Level 3
*****
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 168
Hi, I've had a break from spiritual stuff for a couple of weeks because of some disturbing stuff I found, but now I'm over it, I'm going back over all the good benevolent spirit places that are much more fun.

Bath Roman Bath's in England are awesome!! There is more spirit here than anywhere I've gone to. Its leeching out of the rocks, I can see stuff here with the naked eye without too much trouble and it makes me laugh to see all the tourists oblivious to all the spirits around them, and in some ways oblivious to the true purpose of the site. Archeologists suggest that the baths were built because it was a hot spring, and they worshipped the God of water. I think that they found a spiritual site that was inhabited by masses of spirits that they happened to be around a hot-spring and they built a temple and bath-house around. It was once one of the most holy sites in the Roman Empire.

Here's the actual carving that was on the front of the original temple, no-one is sure what it is, I think it looks a bit Seraphim-like to me!!
[Linked Image from farm3.static.flickr.com]

Here's a shot of the main bath
original is here to download http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2162/2124845731_b91e40ab78_b.jpg
[Linked Image from farm3.static.flickr.com]

There's all sorts of things in this image like this
[Linked Image from farm3.static.flickr.com]

And this
[Linked Image from farm3.static.flickr.com]

And this
[Linked Image from farm3.static.flickr.com]

I'll add more as i get time.

AUS-CITY Advertisements

UBB Central
Interactive forums from Space, Science and Technology To General Interest, Personal and Spirituality.
AtomicSecured Linux
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
starchie #36306 Thu 20 Dec 2007 11:31:AM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
A
Launch Director
*****
Launch Director
*****
A Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Wow, what a fantastic post!! winner I want to be there right now exploring this wondrous place!

Thanks for the historical background and all of your comments! cheerful Very enjoyable. I was delighted by all of the faces you highlighted, particularly the dog face on the column and the one peeping around the column by the man's leg. That area is just loaded with images in the stones and you've done a great job bring them out.

And the window faces are utterly amazing! omgosh And fairies! fairy

I feel in such good company that we both share a view of this other reality. clink Thanks so much for sharing! highfive

p.s. And just out of curiosity, I wonder if this circled image is a statue inside or reflected from the banister across the way outside, or another spirit figure captured?


[Linked Image from metawake.info]


Alisa #36326 Tue 25 Dec 2007 10:05:PM
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 168
Astronaut Level 3
*****
Astronaut Level 3
*****
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 168
Hi Alisa,

Good spot, I don't think its a statue, I'll check next time I'm back though.

Some more window spooks are here
[Linked Image from farm3.static.flickr.com]
big picture is here
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2389/2137162759_41cc559b9c_o.jpg
Some of them look like cats or lions

starchie #36330 Wed 26 Dec 2007 03:21:AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
****
Payload Specialist Level 2
****
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
I'm with Alisa on this one. Amazing photos.
happydance


dawn #36339 Fri 28 Dec 2007 11:17:AM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
A
Launch Director
*****
Launch Director
*****
A Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Yay, Dawn! [Linked Image from metawake.info]

Starchie, more great interps! I also love the way your make posts so easy to read with links to larger photos, etc. thumbsup

I must say I also really like the large pointing statue hand you added to your photo link. chuckle These windows are just layered with entities. [Linked Image from metawake.info]

The leonine theme is quite interesting, too. I tend to see so many wolf and canine type entities in my photos. But, just as a side note, there are people who attract and interact more with lion-types. It does give me lots of yummy food for thought! scratchchin


Moderated by  Alisa 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
PaulVass, testplesk, BryantWheato, Rtuneion, JohnReid
2,960 Registered Users
Pictures

NASA Picture of the Day

Astronomy Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Week

Latest SOHO Solar Image
The latest solar image from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO)

NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center

NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center
NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center
Live Web Cam's
Venice Beach Boardwalk photograph

Live Sydney Harbour Bridge Looking South

Live Sydney Warringah Freeway

Live Sydney M2 Motorway Lane Cove

Live Sydney Anzac Bridge

Live Hilo Bay Hawaii

Live Australian Antarctica Casey Division

Live Australian Antarctica Mawson Division

Live Mount Fuji - Japan

Ny-Alesund - Antarctica

AUS-CITY Live Weather
Temperature Humidity
Wind Speed Wind Direction
Pressure Rain
Feels Like UV Index
Forecast Wind Gust
Top Posters(30 Days)
Webmaster 28,800
Alisa 1,031
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics844,996
Posts879,791
Members2,960
Most Online102,106
Jul 10th, 2026
Top Posters
Webmaster 678,977
Alisa 95,828
Jedi Knight 4,142
apsattv 517
ShaRp 408
Big Chief 377
Flux 208
HQSS 138
Jason 123
Copyright 1996 - 2026 by David Cottle. Designed by David Bate Jr. All Rights Reserved.
By using this forum, the user agrees not to transfer any data or technical information received under this agreement to any other entity without the express approval of the AUS-CITY Forum Admins and/or authors of individual posts (Forum Admins and DoD/USSPACECOM for the analysis of satellite tracking data).

Two-line elements (TLE) and all other satellite data presented and distributed via this forum and AUS-CITY mailing lists are distributed with permission from DoD/USSTRATCOM.

UBB Central

Race Control News and Results Feed
YouTube David 'The Captain' - YouTube Wesley 'Iceman'
Twitch.tv David 'The Captain' - Twitch.tv Wesley 'Iceman'
Join our discord server - 'Formula Racing Club'
Join our discord server - 'F1 Formula Racing Club'
Join our telegram server - 'Track Limits'
Interactive forums covering space, science, technology and general discussion.

Atomicorp OSSEC