AUS-CITY Message Forums

          AUS-CITY Group Forums

                   Come explore with us!


                       Please also visit: IDB.COM.AU - IDB.INFO - IDB.ASIA - IDB.AU

Search AUS-CITY
Search Worldwide
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,468 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
KSC PAD 39A
PAD 39A

Space Coast Live

KSC PAD 39B
PAD 39B
TLE DATA


IDB.COM.AU

For all your TLE downloads.

September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
AUS-CITY Recent Posts
OpenAI scraps rollout of new model over safety concerns
by Webmaster - Tue 29 Sep 2026 08:41:AM
UNGA 81: Five key takeaways from general debate
by Webmaster - Tue 29 Sep 2026 08:30:AM
Novak Djokovic ready for tennis comeback at China Open
by Webmaster - Tue 29 Sep 2026 08:24:AM
Fighting in Ethiopia intensifies: What’s the latest?
by Webmaster - Tue 29 Sep 2026 08:19:AM
Hurricane Polo makes landfall on Mexico's Pacific coast
by Webmaster - Tue 29 Sep 2026 08:05:AM
Metal Gear Solid Moves From PlayStation to ESP32
by Webmaster - Tue 29 Sep 2026 08:00:AM
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 29 September 2026
by Webmaster - Tue 29 Sep 2026 07:50:AM
AUS-CITY Latest Photos
Crash Fire Demon F2 Car 17
Crash Fire Demon F2 Car 17
by Alisa, September 11
Cheeks! Beard Meats Food
Cheeks! Beard Meats Food
by Alisa, August 9
Mr. Beast Mansion! 💰
Mr. Beast Mansion! 💰
by Alisa, August 9
Angels? Light-beings?
Angels? Light-beings?
by Alisa, August 8
Naomi Jon
Naomi Jon
by Alisa, August 2
Popular Topics(Views)
AUS-CITY Earthquake Map
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 29 September 2026
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 29 September 2026
• M 0.6 - 67 km ENE of Pedro Bay, Alaska
• M 1.8 - 25 km SSW of Nanwalek, Alaska
• M 1.5 - 6 km NW of Pinnacles, CA
• M 2.0 - 58 km NE of King Cove, Alaska
• M -1.1 - 77 km NW of Ninilchik, Alaska
AUS-CITY Advertisements
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#46104 Wed 23 Sep 2009 11:27:PM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
A
Launch Director
*****
Launch Director
*****
A Online: Content
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828

Do you see anything in this?

[Linked Image from metawake.info]
(right click "view" for full-sized image)


The story behind it is...A couple of weeks ago, I went into my bedroom at night and plopped down a bag with my yarn work in it on a hamper. Later, I looked in that direction from across the room and was stunned to see a hatted figure comprised of the shapes made from my bag, etc. It was so realistic that I gasped.

I got my camera and took some photos of it. I was a little bit tense because I could feel his presence. At one point as I aimed the camera, I became startled and I jerked as I took the photo. That is where the hazy photo came from, but it is so haunting and seems to show more than the "stable" photos.


[Linked Image from metawake.info]

[Linked Image from metawake.info]
Man and Wolf - a typical theme that I find.


I feel this figure is part of the cluster of male figures I call "the father". He wears many hats and has somewhat varying facial features. I've called these specific males Mulligan, Green Man, Shaman, amongst other things, and even at first thought he was Merlin. Whoever he is, for years he's been showing up in my photos, my dreams, and sometimes appearing in the shapes around me.

In fact, my belief is that when a presence/spirit is around, their structure is reflected in the layering of physical objects around (for those that will see it).

In the night when I am altered and I have interactions with spirit, as I come to full waking consciousness, I see the spirit overlaid in correspondence with the shapes around me for a while until the spirit's image fades all the way back into ordinary objects (as if melting back in). For example, my bathrobe hanging next to my bed can form all or part of a spirit I see. A traditional belief is that the person/brain will try to see something in nothing (pareidolia). But for me, it is something there that allows me to see it through ordinary shapes in my physical world.
meditate heartbeat

AUS-CITY Advertisements

UBB Central
Interactive forums from Space, Science and Technology To General Interest, Personal and Spirituality.
AtomicSecured Linux
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
Alisa #46123 Thu 24 Sep 2009 08:58:PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
****
Payload Specialist Level 2
****
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
panic ahhhh you said the "p" word again. panic

You're right, it is a common belief amongst some folks that the "p" word is the cause for many of the reported manifestations of spirit in unexpected mediums... however, I personally believe that spirit can show itself against whatever medium it chooses.

Great capture Alisa. It's most interesting that this fellow is so prevalent in your life. He must be attached to you or your property. Maybe he enjoys soaking up your good vibrations and positive attitude. thumbsup

dawn #46140 Fri 25 Sep 2009 03:17:PM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
A
Launch Director
*****
Launch Director
*****
A Online: Content
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
oops Oops, my bad again!

Thanks for your positive comments, Dawn. I'm lucky to have you as a friend. friends


Moderated by  Alisa 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
PaulVass, testplesk, BryantWheato, Rtuneion, JohnReid
2,960 Registered Users
Pictures

NASA Picture of the Day

Astronomy Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Week

Latest SOHO Solar Image
The latest solar image from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO)

NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center

NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center
NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center
AUS-CITY Live Weather
Temperature Humidity
Wind Speed Wind Direction
Pressure Rain
Feels Like UV Index
Forecast Wind Gust
Top Posters(30 Days)
Webmaster 29,840
Alisa 1,122
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics846,479
Posts881,274
Members2,960
Most Online102,106
Jul 10th, 2026
Top Posters
Webmaster 678,977
Alisa 95,828
Jedi Knight 4,142
apsattv 517
ShaRp 408
Big Chief 377
Flux 208
HQSS 138
Jason 123
Copyright 1996 - 2026 by David Cottle. Designed by David Bate Jr. All Rights Reserved.
By using this forum, the user agrees not to transfer any data or technical information received under this agreement to any other entity without the express approval of the AUS-CITY Forum Admins and/or authors of individual posts (Forum Admins and DoD/USSPACECOM for the analysis of satellite tracking data).

Two-line elements (TLE) and all other satellite data presented and distributed via this forum and AUS-CITY mailing lists are distributed with permission from DoD/USSTRATCOM.

UBB Central

Race Control News and Results Feed
YouTube David 'The Captain' - YouTube Wesley 'Iceman'
Twitch.tv David 'The Captain' - Twitch.tv Wesley 'Iceman'
Join our discord server - 'Formula Racing Club'
Join our discord server - 'F1 Formula Racing Club'
Join our telegram server - 'Track Limits'
Interactive forums covering space, science, technology and general discussion.

Atomicorp OSSEC