|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
1,443
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• M 4.2 - 6 km WNW of Wauna, Washington
• M 2.0 - 93 km NNW of Aleneva, Alaska
• M 4.5 - 59 km NE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 2.5 - 33 km WNW of Desert Center, CA
• M 2.5 - 33 km WNW of Desert Center, CA
|
#49983
Tue 21 Sep 2010 10:16:PM
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612 |
I thought I'd say Howdy to everyone. The forums been quite busy this summer. I'm trying to catch up on reading posts. I'll be back in little while to read some more and start commenting again. I've missed you all! 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830 |
 Hello lady! It's always such a pleasure to catch-up with you, Dawn! 
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612 |
Howdy Alisa, I'm happy to be here. It's always a pleasure to catch up with you too. 
|
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,590
Posts904,386
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|