|
|
|
0 members (),
1,127
guests, and
28
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Thursday, 8 October 2026
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 1.2 - 2 km NW of The Geysers, CA
• M 1.5 Explosion - 40 km SSE of Sandy Valley, Nevada
• M 2.1 Explosion - 53 km S of Kingston, Nevada
• M 2.5 - 20 km WNW of Preston, Nevada
• M 1.5 - 16 km SE of Silver Springs, Nevada
|
#81999
Mon 27 Feb 2012 02:40:AM
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 313
Mission Specialist Level 2
|
Backyard orb
I don't have the same views I used to at the apartments where I lived before, so my pictures are confined to my backyard. However, the orbs are still around, after all they can fly around anywhere they want. This particular picture was taken quickly, I just thought to myself, I am only taking one picture and opened the door to the backyard and took it. To my surprise this big orb was waiting. I'ts as if it read my mind that I was going to take only one picture and showed up for it.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Woohoo! 
|
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,865
Posts897,660
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|