|
|
|
0 members (),
1,207
guests, and
27
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Wednesday, 7 October 2026
• M 1.2 - 4 km W of Fuig, Puerto Rico
• M 2.5 - 179 km WSW of Adak, Alaska
• M 4.0 - 57 km NW of Jumla, Nepal
• M 1.3 - 4 km W of Fuig, Puerto Rico
• M 1.2 - 13 km SE of Verlot, Washington
• M 4.7 - 106 km NE of Hihifo, Tonga
|
#87145
Sat 24 Mar 2012 04:54:AM
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 313
Mission Specialist Level 2
|
Tree Orbs
This was the first pic I shot today. I took a deep breath and thought about the trees around me, the sky, the air, the ground, nature in general. Orbs are very close to nature and if you are in sync with nature they will show up in your pictures. Sorry about the date on the pic I need to fix that.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Eyes - in the orb and trees. A mutual awareness. I also see separation of color in the light here, in between the branches, of the the red and blue, like I do these days all the time in my reality. I know it has something to do with the separation of the masculine (red) and feminine (blue), but that would only be one of the many meanings.
|
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,664
Posts897,459
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|