|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
#87144
Sat 24 Mar 2012 04:45:AM
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 313
Mission Specialist Level 2
|
Orb Experiment in the future
Yet another experiment using the auto shoot on the camera. This was taken today 3/23/12 but the photo reads 3/14/2128! I had not used the date stamp and when I turned it on today it's in the future. Anyway note there are three orbs, one on the side wall, one next to my arm barely distinguishable, and one right in the middle of my belly. I am wearing glasses so the reflection in my eyes is from them. Definitely, this orb is right close to me, maybe trying to tell me something...what could it be?
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Great courage and openness, VBS. I wish I had my desktop computer so I could highlight what I see. But there are some amazing entities showing up in this photo in the grass and especially in the trees. They are the entities I receive as vampires. Quite intriguing about the future date stamp as well.  Man things are accelerating! Zero time prophecy seems all the more true all the "time".
|
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|